Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination-2016
Attention of candidates is invited to the Notice for Combined HigherSecondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 uploaded on the website of the Commissionon 08.10.2016.
2. The Notice provides that the age limit will be reckoned as on 01.01.2017. This cut-off date is based on the DoP&T's instructions contained in the OM No.
14017/70/87-Estt.(RR) dated 14.07.1988.
3. A number of representations have been received by the Commission for relaxation in the cut off date to 01.08.2016. Keeping in the view the interest of the candidates, the Competent Authority has approved the proposal to allow the candidates fulfilling the age criteria on 01.08.2016 to also apply in response to the SSC Notice for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 in relaxation of DoP&T'sinstructions referred to above.
4. In view of this, all candidates meeting the age criteria as on 01.08.2016 and alsoon 01.01.2017 are eligible to apply. Further instructions in this regard will be followedshortly.
5. The Competent Authority has also approved extending the last date for receipt of on line applications for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examinations by 14 days. Now, therefore, the last date of receipt of online applications asfollows:
• The. last date for filling up of online application is 25.11.2016 (5:00 P.M).
• The challan generation facility for CHSLE 2016 will be available upto
23.11.2016 (5.00 P.M).
6. This is one time relaxation only.
7. The other contents of the Notice will remain unchanged.